اسلام آباد سے چین جانے والوں کے لیے نئی ویزا ہدایات جاری کر دی گیٔ-
Notice on the Update of Health Declaration Code Application for Foreign Passengers from Islamabad to China
As per the optimization of testing before flight, foreign passengers (valid visas or residence permit holders only, for reference http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/lsfw/va/t1818796.htm) are required to take the following procedures to apply for the Health Declaration Code (HDC code or green code) to fly from Islamabad to China.
I. Take 21-28 days pre-test and 48hrs sample collection at the designated institutions instead of the Chinese Embassy.
II. Test requirements
(1) Take 21-28 days pre-test of both nucleic acid and IgG, IgM anti-bodies tests in 1 of the 3 designated institutions. (For example, 28 days before 29th Sept. is 1st Sept., 21 days before 29th Sept. is 8th Sept.)
(2) Take twice sample collections at the same time in 2 of the 3 designated institutions within 48 hours before boarding.
(3) Get pre-test and sample collection reports from the testing institutions directly instead of email to the Chinese embassy.
III. Time for 48 hours samples collection
(1) Passengers of CZ8140: 22:00 on Saturday – 12:00 pm on Sunday.
(2) Passengers of CA946: 19:00 on Sunday – 12:00 pm on Monday.
(3) Passengers of PK854: 7:00 on Thursday – 12:00 pm on Thursday.
IV. Time for submitting documents for HDC code (no need to wait for the sample collection results)
(1) Passengers of CZ8140: 22:00 on Saturday – 17:00 on Sunday.
(2) Passengers of CA946: 19:00 on Sunday – 17:00 on Monday.
(3) Passengers of PK854: 7:00 on Thursday – 17:00 on Thursday.
V. Time for issuing HDC code (uploading the required documents later than the deadline may result in failure of application)
(1) Passengers of CZ8140: 8:30-12:00pm; 14:30-16:30 on Monday.
(2) Passengers of CA946: 8:30-12:00pm; 14:30-15:00 on Tuesday.
(3) Passengers of PK854: 8:30-12:00pm; 14:30-16:30 on Friday.
VI. Tips for application
(1) Quarantine commitment requirement
21-28 days closed-loop quarantine before boarding should be conducted right after pretest. When applying for the health code, commitment letter or relevant certificate issued by the enterprise or the passengers are required, including name, passport number, time, location and vehicle.
(2) Upload the following documents
b. Valid Chinese visa/ Residence permit
c. 21-28 days pre-test PCR report
d. 21-28 days pre-test antibody report (IgG, IgM)
e. Vaccination card (if vaccinated)
f. Quarantine commitment
g. Chinese clinic diagnosis final report (if asked to be diagnosed by red code)
(3) Designated institutions (only the head institutions and branches in Islamabad region are accepted ):
a. Islamabad Diagnostic Centre, Pakland Square, G-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
Contact Numbers: 051-111000432, 0311-1000432, 0343-8530001, 0343-8530002.
b. Global Clinical Care- Diagnostic Centre, Office 6-7, Khalid Plaza, 38-W, Block A , D-Chowk, Jinnah Avenue, G-6/3, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Contact Numbers: 051-2120802-3, 0333-5730149.
c. Excel Labs Pvt Ltd., 110-Reshi building, blue area, Islamabad.
Contact Numbers: 051-8311000, 0300-0506380.
* Around 10,000 Rs. per institution (including tests of nucleic acid, IgG, IgM ), please confirm with the institution directly.
(4) Chinese Clinic for diagnosis (only be accepted after getting a reminder for diagnosis along with a red code )
Contact Number: 051-2103449
(5) Contact Number: 051-8496178
Inquiry Time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 12:00 pm, and 14:30 to 16:30 (except holidays)
The present notice will come into force from the date of promulgation. In case any discrepancy exists between the previous notifications and the present notice, the latter shall prevail.